The Bosworth Clinic is a multi-disciplinary health and well-being centre located in Cassington, Oxfordshire. Since its establishment in 2013, the ethos of the Clinic is to provide quality management and treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and preventative care.Book an appointment
It’s a fact – The Bosworth Clinic provides effective physiotherapy and osteopathy treatments. Our manual therapy input is effective and designed to produce the best possible results for our patients. Rest assured that you will be in good hands.
Get the most from your treatment
We believe the first step to your recovery is to understand what’s wrong and what can be done to help. All our therapist’s work hard to help you understand your condition. Any treatments or exercises used will be clearly explained. We like questions and are always happy to answer any you may have.
It’s all about you
We firmly believe that treatment should be patient-centered. This means that your problems and the goals you want to achieve are of paramount importance to us. We want to give you the best available service as quickly as we can and at times that suit you.
Beyond the symptoms
Our therapists perform a complete assessment to find the reasons for your symptoms. They concentrate the treatment on both the symptoms and the causes. This helps you make swift improvements that last.
At The Bosworth Clinic there are no therapy dinosaurs. All our therapists continually update their skills keeping them great at what they do. We only have enthusiastic therapists that are willing to go the extra mile to allow every patient to realise their potential.
Meeting your needs
Whatever your problem, we can help – we will make every effort to provide you with what you are looking for. We offer flexible appointment times to suit, we are easy to find and the clinic is wheelchair accessible.
Putting patients first
We promise to put patients first in everything we do. We put the patient’s needs at the centre of all decisions and everything we do will be in the best interest of the patient. We understand that some people need more help, and that not all goals will be realised, however, we strive to achieve the best possible results for each of our patients in all circumstances.
Respect and dignity
We promise to value each person as an individual, respect their aspirations, beliefs, commitments and seek to understand their priorities, needs, abilities and limitations. We take what others have to say seriously. We are honest about our point of view and what we can and cannot do.
We promise to strive to improve health and well-being and people’s experiences of manual therapy. We value excellence and professionalism wherever we find it – in the everyday things that make people’s lives better, as much as in clinical practice, service improvements and innovation.
Commitment to quality
We promise to earn the trust placed in us by insisting on quality and striving to get the basics right every time: safety, confidentiality, good communication, professionalism and a dependable service. We welcome feedback, learn from our mistakes and build on our successes.
We promise to respond with kindness to each patient’s needs, anxieties, pain and the outcomes they wish to achieve. We search for the things we can do, as even the smallest things can make the biggest differences.
• Always provide patients and staff with clear standards and expectations
• Ensure every patient contact reaches an appropriate conclusion
• Ensure that all of our patients receive services that are appropriate and responsive to their needs
• Seek to provide our patients with a refreshingly efficient, seamless and pleasant service
• Always give clear and accurate advice and information
• Cater for patient’s needs irrespective of age, gender, physical ability, ethnic origin, race or religion
• Provide a prompt, courteous and knowledgeable response to all enquiries
• Equip and educate our staff to provide patients with an excellent standard of service
• We want you to feel supported and receive treatment and advice in a safe, private and friendly environment
• Together we will work on solutions that will fit safely into your lifestyle, activities and health level
• Ensure that if we can’t help we put you in contact with someone else who can
• Enable our patients to provide feedback easily through complaints, customer surveys, etc
• Use patients’ compliments, comments and complaints to drive improvements to our service
• Respond to letters or complaints in writing within five days
• You may decline any of the treatments proposed without prejudice
Our Clinic is home to a variety of therapies including Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Neurological Physiotherapy and complimentary services such as Sports Massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy, Strength and Conditioning, Nutrition and Pilates.